Stampede
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stampede

Duskwood's PREMIER Horde PvP guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scooby Enchants for you!!! (kinda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
towen
Veteran
towen

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2006-11-15

Scooby Enchants for you!!! (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Scooby Enchants for you!!! (kinda)   Scooby Enchants for you!!! (kinda) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2007 9:32 pm

Hey all...I announced it in guild chat and told a few folks but since I've been offline for a bit...or on very randomly I thought I'd post it here. I've picked up a few new recipes some of you might be interested in. I can do:
+7 stam to boots (hopefully agi coming soon...I'm so cheap...one day I'm gonna buy it off AH I swear)

+70 armour to cloak

Icy (not firey yet...remember if the recipe drops PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me buy it from you...heck send it COD...I've even started trolling ally AH for it and I can never find it)

+5 wpn damage (I think that's the stat...I'll double check and edit as need be)

AND DRUMROLL PLEASE

+15 agi to 1H wpn (makes my sword glow puke green hehe)

+25 agi to 2H wpn

SOOOO post me for mats if you don't know them or any other lower enchant....ALL ARE FREE FREE FREE with your mats...no exceptions...no tips wanted/expected (heck maybe we could run strat and DE everything for your mats hehe)
Back to top Go down
BadHair
Admin
BadHair

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: soon as I get my HWL weap   Scooby Enchants for you!!! (kinda) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2007 5:12 am

IM gonna want that +22 intell... so u better getto grinding rep (smile)

Ill keep my eye out for firey at the Ah when Im ally side too. whats the most u wanna pay for it..?

BH
Back to top Go down
http://www.TrishCharles.com
towen
Veteran
towen

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2006-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Enchants for you!!! (kinda)   Scooby Enchants for you!!! (kinda) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2007 12:14 pm

Yeah I'm gonna work on AD rep next I guess...gonna do the quests in EPL/WPL to lvl to 60 (just under halfway through 59) and get those int enchant formulas I guess. There is just too much to do before BC hehe. I'd like the strength enchants from the thorium brotherhood but to be honest I don't think I've ever done a quest in searing gorge/burning steppes etc or wherever they are so I don't know my way around there...only know where blackrock mountain and UBRS/LBRS are (and an elite dragon that almost ate me when I went exploring with clarisse).

As for firey...about 30 G is about as high as I want to go. I haven't made any money off enchanting yet...not aggressive enough I guess but it's soo boring and annoying standing in a city answering whispers and listening to people complain about how much enchants cost and please supply a shard blah blah blah...I'd rather be doing something else. So my focus with enchanting is for myself and my guildies so please don't be shy if you want something. I am more than happy to do them for free and tell you the mats.

Okay gotta eat lunch and head back to work. See you online soon I hope!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scooby Enchants for you!!! (kinda)   Scooby Enchants for you!!! (kinda) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scooby Enchants for you!!! (kinda)
Page 1 of 1