Stampede
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stampede

Duskwood's PREMIER Horde PvP guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need a Truesilver or Arcanite Transmute?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evellyn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Need a Truesilver or Arcanite Transmute? Empty
PostSubject: Need a Truesilver or Arcanite Transmute?   Need a Truesilver or Arcanite Transmute? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 9:51 am

Hi y'all!

If anyone needs a a truesilver or arcanite transmute, send me some mail in-game. For Truesilver, I just need mithiril, and for Arcanite, thorium and an arcane crystal. I'm not sure what the demand is for these items now, but since this ability has a 1 or 2-day cooldown, why not see if someone can use it?

One of my other character's is a alchemist and just recently got the arcanite transmute. His name's Velamah btw if u want to send mail to him directly.

Cya
Back to top Go down
BadHair
Admin
BadHair

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: what lvl is ur alchemy?   Need a Truesilver or Arcanite Transmute? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 12:59 pm

Would be nice to know who all has xmutes.. since many have cooldowns.. so u cant make more than one per day. But people might be willing to do them for guildies for skill up points.

Healinghair has alchemy.. but I freely admit I blow her cooldown daily as soon as its ready.

However diamonds only have a 2 hour cooldown if anyone needs those done.

BH
Back to top Go down
http://www.TrishCharles.com

PostSubject: Re: Need a Truesilver or Arcanite Transmute?   Need a Truesilver or Arcanite Transmute? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 2:28 pm

You can feel free to, uh, blow my cooldowns as well. I never seem
to use the ability. I have the usual stuff: Gold, Truesilver,
Arcanite, Primal Might and also Earthstorm Diamond. I may have
others; just ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a Truesilver or Arcanite Transmute?   Need a Truesilver or Arcanite Transmute? Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a Truesilver or Arcanite Transmute?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stampede :: Tradeskills :: Alchemy-
Jump to: