Stampede
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stampede

Duskwood's PREMIER Horde PvP guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New stuff!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
towen
Veteran
towen

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2006-11-15

New stuff!! Empty
PostSubject: New stuff!!   New stuff!! EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 9:43 am

Hey all

I can make 16 slot bags now on clarisse...just send clarisse 24 pieces of netherweave or 4 bolts of netherweave and I'll sew them up for you. Don't worry about the thread.

Clothies...I can make the belt and bracers of the netherweave set too (requires lvl 61). The stats are stam and bonus spells/healing damage. Set of 2 increases spell damage/healing by 23 plus the bonus of each indiv piece so they are pretty nice. I can't remember exactly how much netherweave each piece is...pretty sure 18 (or 3 bolts) but if you are interested, pst me (Towen/Clarisse/Demonicwrath) and I'll link you the gear and let you know how much netherweave it takes.

All free of course.
Back to top Go down
Mardoc

New stuff!! Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question   New stuff!! EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 2:08 pm

Not exactly this thread, but talking about the netherweave for 16 slot bags got me thinking. Is there a cloth after netherweave? And will such cloth make 18 slot bags? I haven't seen anything on it, so I thought I would ask to see if anyone knew before I went trolling to find the answers.
Back to top Go down
towen
Veteran
towen

New stuff!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New stuff!!   New stuff!! EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 3:31 pm

I scrolled down the tailor recipes that you get from the master trainer and she doesn't sell anything for 18 slot bags...doesn't mean a rare recipe isn't kicking around there somewhere. I haven't heard of any cloth higher than netherweave but I haven't really looked soooo....maybe something like felcloth/mooncloth kicking around.

Darn I got all excited seeing someone responded to my post and I thought I'd be making some bags when I logged on tonight lol. Ahh well maybe someone doesn't already have 3 or 4 16 slots already and will read this.......
Back to top Go down
towen
Veteran
towen

New stuff!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New stuff!!   New stuff!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 2:14 pm

Apparently I lied...there is higher cloth needed for tailoring specialization that is made on a 4 day cool down. Don't know too much about it but I think tailors get to choose once they hit 375...once they choose, they can make themselves epic BOP stuff (like BH mentioned in an earlier post). The cloths or specialties (not sure of the diff) are spellfire, shadowspell and moonspell or something like that....shadow, spell and moon something anyway. I came across it in a forum somewhere....

I any case, sounds like the cloth is crafted...probably from netherweave but I am not 100% sure. If I'm cruisin forums at night instead of playing (not likely) and find out more anytime soon, I'll post.

Tow/Clar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New stuff!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New stuff!!   New stuff!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New stuff!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stampede :: Tradeskills :: Tailoring-
Jump to: